Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

New profile posts

Hello, I have a 78 2 litre vw campmobile and a few other non vw relics! I was told about your good deal on insurance! Whilst that shouldnt be the only reason to join, my insurance is up tomorrow, Friday. I dont want to be too presumptious but I would like to join - I can pay by paypal. would I be able to get my membership number in time? I will join in any case. Rgds and thanks Enda Gavigan
Hey Broz

i just replied to a reaaaly old post there on a speedo fuel guage.. if you still have one youd be prepared to part with let me know, where abouts in cork are ya?

Kind Regards,
Barry
broz
broz
Hi Barry, I should have 1 around alright, a speed clock and the fuel gauge on it too. I’m in whites Cross near glanmire
hey Johnny, got any fuel guages? my dads is burned out on his 77 beetle and I was looking to fix it for him..
J
JohnnyMickey
I'll ask Michael Wroth, he has late beetle stuff
J
JohnnyMickey
Can you send me a picture of it? Is it for a 1303 beetle or a standard 1200?
Hi Julian,

What a class looking oval. I'd seen this ay Volksworld but wasn't aware of the build thread etc... What are your plans? Are you going to sell? A pity based on the amount of work carried out, but I been there also...
Would you trade?
Best of luck either ways.
Cheers,

Darren
J
JULIANROBINSON
Hello, I’ve got a divorce coming up and need to sell cars to buy her out. I’ve not decided which are going but I can’t do any trades. Sorry.
HI Jm... would you have 2 NOS heat exchangers for my bus.... ??? think you may have had some on here a long time ago...???
Cheers, Paul.
J
JohnnyMickey
Hi Paul, sorry, just seen this. Unfortunatly i dont have any, i gave all my stuff years ago to John Knightly, so might be worth checking with him
Hi There..
I know its a long time ago... but did you have NOS heat exchangers for a bug/bus...????
cheers,
Paul.
oldspeedvws
oldspeedvws
Hi Paul, no heat exchangers man. Cheers, Johan
hello there, . padraig k vinyl old me you might have an oval pan for sale, im looking for a pan or rolling chassis , thanks Gavin.
Hi,

New to Eircooled....Username Corrado, site email gsixtycorrado@gmail.com. Paid annual membership through PayPal.....PayPal username bmtierney@gmail.com. Couldn’t find the online membership form. Help !

Regards,

Brendan Tierney
Just saying hello. I joined the forum today and sent of my subs via PayPal, so should be a fully fledged member soon. If everything goes to plan I will have a LHD 73 Late Bay coming in from the UK in the next few weeks. Bad time of year to get started on resto as It won't be in a garage, but it's not in bad shape overall. It's a runner and nothing that can't wait until the spring so I might just get a cover on it for now. Really looking forward to getting into the aircooled scene. Are there any members in the south east? Thats all for now, Cheers.
Hi Pete,
we are having an air cooled gathering in Dundalk on Saturday 12pm till 3pm.
Hoping you guys can make it down.
All the details on Eircooled.com.

Cheers, Paul.
Hi, I'm interested in a pair of the headlight lenses. I could do €40 a piece including postage to Donegal. €80 all in. Done and dusted through PayPal.
What do you say?
cheers,
Eamonn
hi johnny this is a long shot but you hardly still have the window lourve for the beetle lying around??
johnnyg
johnnyg
Hi Tommy,I just checked my pms,I sold it to Coxy.He just bought it to have it as a spare,so he might sell it on to you.That was 4 years ago though,but still worth a try.Good luck with your search
Which type of alternator are you looking for, i have the 3 pin type, with regulator.
bugeye
bugeye
I would like a known brand , not a Chinese aftermarket 1. Is yours an original alt? What is the o/P current wise?
Where about in the country are you anyway man?
Thanks
Diarmaid
Hey Britt,
I have a 10 foot by 5 foot twin axle trailer.
You're welcome to it.. but you'll have to collect in Dundalk and leave it back too....
Hey Britt,
I have a 10 foot by 5 foot twin axle trailer.
You're welcome to it.. but you'll have to collect in Dundalk and leave it back too.
Let me know if it suits,
Cheers.