Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

WWETB car show and open day

drifterex

Club Member
Club Member
September 18, 2008
Waterford, Éire
Hey folks,

Pat Bolger and the WWETB run a classic car restoration course, here in Waterford, and each year, have an open day with info about the course and a classic car show on the back of it. I went last year, and it was great crack, nice variety of stuff, even one or two air-cooled. For anyone who knows Pat, you know he's as nice a guy as you can meet, and he's very good at what he does. I think it'd be great to have a few club members cars there, and we could hit somewhere for lunch after, weather is more than likely going to be nice, so should be a good day, and great to see what they get up to in the course if nothing else.

Short video of last year

​​​https://youtu.be/yTN-JNEw37E

It's Saturday the 13th July, so loads of time to get sorted.

Hope to see ye there.

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'm adding my name to the list. Well, I'm starting the list and hopefully more people will add their names to the list! Looks like it could be something out of the ordinary to go to. Good on them for organising it.

1. Coxy

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
A great event and an even better course. It's such a shame more counties don't do the same. Well worth signing up for the course if you're any way close and definitely worth going to the 2020 event. I think there's a guy commuting from Athy doing the evening course so it's not just for locals.