Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] WTB - industrial extractor fan

mac

Club Member
Club Member
As the above says I'd like to buy and industrial extractor fan - something around the 500 mm or bigger - for dust and fumes , nothing fancy , cheap and cheerful , 3 phase or preferably single phase - these come up from time to with companies closing at the likes and I missed one on done deal recently for 100 bucks .
So what cha got ?????

mac

Club Member
Club Member
I'm working on a small scale wind tunnell and need to create and extract air at high speed in order to form a vortex - but I have to be careful not to have the fans causing inertia so as that they'll run in a semi state with minimum vacuum - and when I'm not doing that I'll be spraying and making shit of the workshop so an extractor is needed .
Come on lads there must be loads of these lying around .

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'm working on a small scale wind tunnell and need to create and extract air at high speed in order to form a vortex - but I have to be careful not to have the fans causing inertia so as that they'll run in a semi state with minimum vacuum - and when I'm not doing that I'll be spraying and making shit of the workshop so an extractor is needed .
Come on lads there must be loads of these lying around .

Yeah, as I said, Kev farts a lot. Way to make it complicated Mac :blink:

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
All set to go.

Hopefully you will have no nosey neighbour who hates the smell of car spray vapour,
and hazardous materials dust, exhausted from your workshop , into his nice clean air:D
And pray that he doesn,t call the EPA goon squad to enforce all the laws about exhaust filtration units, and the environment.

It happened to a neighbour who used to do the odd car repair. Cost him thousands to comply with the regs.

http://www.ecollege.ie/site/liu/vbr_notes/module5/m5u1.pdf

tim