Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

workshop 23th

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Can one of the boffins send a group text about the workshop with my mobile number so they can ring me for directions and it will give me an idea of numbers coming
Thanks

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Dude i'll do this later
Sorry I forgot

Do you want to give some sort of directions. ---- Although the last directions you gave me I drove straight past your house
Maybe best to leave it at Kiltimagh
DO you reckon there be many people camping

Do you have the brake stuff needed? for your van?

Anything else needed or can we help you with?

I'll bring some membership forums to nab any none members for 25 lids

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
I need the complete back brakes rebuilt but i haven't bought anything yet. maybe i should get over to gsf and buy some parts.

Put the directions as from Dublin turn off the N5 on the Swindford bypass at the sign for Kiltimagh (R320), travel 6 miles and turn left at sign for Lisduff, about 100 meters turn left and go up the hill follow the road(boreen) until you reach the 5th cottage.From Kiltimagh come out the Swinford Road (R320) 1 mlie from Kiltimagh and turn right after you cross the "river Glor" at the sign for Lisduff.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Yeah have a plan. I'm buying all the parts to rebuild my back brakes so thats what Tom will be doing. apart from us the only other people so far going are Jack and an Australian fellow....
Just got the email thanks Max