Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

what are you up to Easter Monday?

biddlebop

Club Member
Club Member
November 8, 2010
westmeath
There is a festival on in Smithfield on Easter Monday and a researcher from rte contacted me asking would like a show of some buses for the crinniniu program and said that expenses would be covered as well as secure camping there on the Sunday night.I am up for this and it's free and a good chance to meet up. And I am not doing a whole lot that weekend. So contact me and I will give you the researchers details.many thanks for looking and looking forward to meeting you there.

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
This has been talked about in T2i. The organisers want to allow the public full access to the campers on display inside and out. Fuck that. They'd have them wrecked.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
They asked us first and nobody was interested so I told them that we didn't like the idea of half of Dublin climbing in and out of our vans and pasted it onto the two other clubs.

biddlebop

Club Member
Club Member
November 8, 2010
westmeath
I would take it that if you don't want them in the bus just lock it as that is what I am doing.they can interact with the eyes.:rolleyes:

biddlebop

Club Member
Club Member
November 8, 2010
westmeath
I know it's not a Morris minor.it's a hiace with a chocolate engine.and I didn't see that I had to be chained to the bus.and thanks for getting back to me.conversation leads to contact sometimes you have to sift through the crap until the good lead comes through.The jasus there is one o those in the grannies shed kinda chats that might make it worth while.I just hope to inspire the love of the bus in a new generation.and see what happens.:dizzy: