Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Westy Interior for sale

rodneydunlop

February 12, 2012
Fermanagh
Hi Guys

I have a westfalia continental interior surplus to requirements for sale.
Includes sink unit, wardrobe with cooker r+r seat and cushions and the over head locker.
All there except the table top and flip up shelves on the sink unit.
Unit complete but could do with a bit of a tidy.
I have more photos if you want them.
Looking around £100.

Collection from Fermanagh.

Rodney

Attachments

• P1000434.JPG
    P1000434.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • P1000436.jpg
    P1000436.jpg
    537.9 KB · Views: 68
  • P1000435.JPG
    P1000435.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 61

Radmacdaddy

March 21, 2012
Fermanagh
Rodneydunlop... wonder if you can help me find someone in fermanagh who can help me troubleshoot my T25/Joker. I'm in Derrylin and only just landed here from States and eager to get 'er running after putting the engine in last fall and shipping 'er here. Last stages and stuck. Many thanks!

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Rodneydunlop... wonder if you can help me find someone in fermanagh who can help me troubleshoot my T25/Joker. I'm in Derrylin and only just landed here from States and eager to get 'er running after putting the engine in last fall and shipping 'er here. Last stages and stuck. Many thanks!

Hi Radmacdaddy, welcome to the forum...and the country! :)

Stick up a posting in the Newbie's thread and I'm sure somebody will be able to recommend someone local to you to help. Rodneydunlop has only posted twice on this forum and may not be back again any time soon to see your message. ;)

Radmacdaddy

March 21, 2012
Fermanagh
Thanks to John over at Krazy Kombis I was able to find the problem! He called me back and walked me through a couple of the possibilities after I've spent many hours mulling over the issue. Turns out it was a simple thing, but I definitely would have spent countless more hours trying to find it!

Thanks John!(y)