Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

wayne macs collection for sale on vzi

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
The big question is what is he replacing them with?

And why did he not advertise them on any Irish VW Sites?

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
And why did he not advertise them on any Irish VW Sites?

I'd imagine because theres a better market in the UK and because the cars are UK cars maybe he would prefer they go back to the UK, but I don't know.

The oval is sold!! That didn't take long!!

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
how much d'ya recon id get for the wife and kids, might even throw the flatscreen in aswell............
:praying::muahaha::muahaha:

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Wayne was that you pulled over on the side of the m8 sunday in the crew cab?. ya weren't in bother were ya?

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Going for a Slash !
slash1.jpg

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Agh yeah ya do what ya can! Will you be takin the beetle to the workshop?

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
will be taking one of them, hopefully the gold one will be running, so if it is, i will prob bring that one, if not, the blue one......( nice to have the choice...) all i need is a bus to finalise the collection....mmmmmmmmm

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
great lad alright liam havin a choice and me with none at all, so jealous. if your passin my way could i bum a lift off ya i'm not drivin the civic down i'd have to park a mile down the road!!! if your not comin my way no prob