Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Wanted: Pic34 carb

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
I have a new Kafer 34 pict3 Carb that I used for a year.It is now on a shelf as I fixed up an old german solex.
I am not sure what the jets are but if it is of interest I can pull the jets to see. The main had no markings on but I reckon it is a 130.
You can have it to try and then we can agree on a value.

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
I also have a smaller carb that might be more suitable.I think that it is a brosol 30/31.
If you know what jets you want in either I will have a rummage.

george

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Galway
www.gacurley.com
i will if i have to but that means changing the manifold also as the manilfold thats on there is for a pict34 carb, plus i do want to upgrade to a 1600 as soon as i can afford to so no point in buying a pict 30

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
P1050746.jpg

P1050747.jpg

This is what the carb looks like.. The jets are Main X125 Pilot 55 Air Correction 80Z
Let me know if this is any use. You are welcome to try it to see if it suits.

Last edited:

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
If you give me a business address I can send it to you. We ship stuff from my work every day. Another piece won't make much difference.
We use Fastway couriers for deliveries in Ireland. My office is in Kildare.I think Mr.Brown is up and down to Naas a bit. If you were nice to him he might
collect it.Let me know either way.