Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

VW T3 Syncro Camper- Low Mileage rust free

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Ive been giving this a lot of thought recently. I very rarely go camping in my van. I love the van and its such a nice motor to drive but Ive decided that I now want to get a classic sports car as an alternative. So offered is my 1993 custom camper VW T3 Syncro. Its a 1.6TD which will return approx 40mpg and pulls like a train. Only 104,000km's on the clock (approx 65k miles). And its 4wd!

It features:

Rear difflocks
square headlights,
bumper mounted fogs,
wrap-around lower grille,
2 tone (black and wolfram grey) paint,
16" penta alloys,
truck mirrors,
captains chairs,
alarm and immobiliser with remote central locking on front doors,
service history and lots of receipts,
T-shaped gear-shift,
Tinted wind deflectors on front windows,
white dial faces,
rock and roll bed,
sink and cooker,
Compressor fridge,
230v inverter,
leisure battery with diode split charge system,
steel framed camping interior for rigidity and durability,
CD stereo system with 4 speakers,
Side storage locker accessible from outside.

And lots more stuff I cant think of right now.

Theres a little bit of finishing work to be done on the camping interior but Ill provide with the sale whatever materials I had amassed to do the job, such as cabinet door handles, a few lights etc.

Those of you who know me know how well Ive looked after this machine and know its my pride and joy. Im reluctant to sell it as its served me well and been a part of my life for the past 3 years and Ive put so much hard work into it. I drive it every day and it never gives me grief. Im not going to give it away so lets be reasonable here. A late model (one of the last) ex-ambulance right hand drive diesel syncro camper van with low mileage and no rust.

€8500ovno

Call me on 087-2919350 or drop me a PM.

Last edited:

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
2007_0829van0010.jpg

2007_0829van0014.jpg

2007_0829van0007.jpg

vanseats.jpg

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
No. I'm strongly thinking of getting one of these...
70mgbgt.jpg

I've always fancied one and I've decided to bite the bullet and get one. I can always get another VW van at a later stage but now Im just not using my van for the reasons I bought it, and I'd have to spend too much on a Beetle to get a high performance one. These are a great cheap thrill and are very reliable. My dad has had a few throughout the years and Ive always loved them.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I'd actually be happier with the 1.8 and I'd pay much less in insurance and at the pumps. There's so much that can be done with those engines. Ive been doing my research. I thinkn if I was going to go for anything else it would be the V8. The engine is lighter and still gives good fuel economy.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Im just wondering have I completely lost touch with reality selling it! I love it and its going to be hard to see it go, but I took my first drive of an MG today, and my god are they fun!

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
In the wise words of Mr Jeremy Clarkson, its not the speed that kills, its the sudden stop! Speed does not kill! A couple of weeks ago I was doing over 500mph in a Boeing 737 and Im still around to tell the tale.