Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

very special beetle for sale

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
cheers boss, you wouldnt believe what time ive spent on it! never mind the ££, its actually so near finishing, i dont mind holding on to finish, realistically, needs engine installed and install door panels and thats about it! just need the ££to clear some bills :(

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
I agree, looks great, good price too! :cooool:

Come to think of it, I'd have an engine that'd match this car very well for the new owner ;) :D

eddie cotter

Club Member
Club Member
i know the feeling, dont sell it!!!!!!!! bugger the bills its only money
you will regret selling this car. i done that before, spent a fortune on a
mint t25. + 2k paint job, sold it to some hippie students just cos i was stuck for money, spent the last three years regrettin it,,, wouldnt mind but i spent the money in a few hours, & back to square one again:eek:hhwell:

hlbeetle

Club Member
Club Member
March 22, 2009
Fermoy, Co.Cork
i cant belive it,this is the bug i helped to build,did all the mods and made up all the linkages and mountings for the 5 speed gearbox and any welding that was to be done,it looks as good as the day i last saw it which was 8 to 10 years ago id say,i would be really interested in this beetle ,will sus out the funds and see what i can do ............................................ some car

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
im also have a 1600 engine for this guys, sandblasted tinware, gloss black all new fule pump coil, plugs etc etc etc, ss exhaust. if interested i'll do a deal on whole thing together. reasonable offers wont offend, try me guys, will even consider part exchanging/ trading vw parts for my oval.