Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

VAGE Show 'n' Shine - Fermoy 2014 Official Show Thread

paul8valve

December 14, 2011
Waterford
Sunday, August 10th - mark the date in your diary!

Southern Ireland's biggest VAG group only show is coming!

The countdown is on!

Check in regularly here as we'll be adding updates to whet your appetites!

We promise this year's going to be bigger and better than ever.

If you have any general queries or specific requests on tradestands/clubstands/displays or anything else you'd like, please feel free to email Paul on vage.club.ireland@gmail.com.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I'll bring your (long overdue) stuff Keith. Raining in Laois. Hopefully I'll leave it behind me tomorrow morning!!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
and VAGE have never had a car indoors at the Corrin venue! It'd be a first either way!

I hope to fuck my beetle doesn't let me down. It hasn't been on the road in 5 years (from memory) and there's only a handful of miles on the engine since I put it back together.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Don't worry, we'll a-frame you home........not until after we take lots of pics of you and your stranded Beetle for Duts :p

I may not be laughing tomorrow if my accelerator cable snaps cuz it's barely hanging in. I was planning on doing it today but was in Kerry for the day. We'll have our own show at the side of the road, it wouldn't be the first time :D