Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Vage Show 2010 Fermoy

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
I know its a long way off, But we should do a convoy to the show again this year,was great last year.

We should put convoys together for all the shows really.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
How does the convoy work? is their different one's ie: Dublin, Galway and all meet up at one place. Convoy would be class

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
How does the convoy work? is their different one's ie: Dublin, Galway and all meet up at one place. Convoy would be class

Ya some thing like that, as Rocky said it was one of his highlights of last year,me too. Going to Fermoy last year,I think there was over 15 VWs in the convoy.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Just realised that Eireball finished the day before. I won't want to see another VW for weeks probably after that!!
see ye there ;)

danny

Club Member
Club Member
March 31, 2007
Fermoy,co.cork
Hi Lads ,we will be putting a space aside for Eircooled as a club ,would it be possible to have a definate number/type of motor from Eircooled club that want to park together a few days before the show so we can keep space..