Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Vage show 2009

philk

Club Member
Club Member
October 22, 2008
Wexford
www.goldmedalsafetypadding.co.uk
CIMG0013.jpg
CIMG0013.jpg

CIMG0020.jpg

CIMG0019.jpg

CIMG0021.jpg

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Great show, good to meet more Eircooled members and put faces to the names - but it was a little confusing at first (Sorry Pat. :ROFLMAO:).

Pics uploading now.

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Another great day out…..Great representation from the Eircooled crew, well done. Left Thurles early Sunday morning is a small convoy of 5, picked up more in Cashel, Cahir & Mitchelstown and straight into Fermoy. Great convoy heading into Fermoy, it’s great to be in a convoy, but sometimes I’d just love to be passing the other way when a VW convoy passed, I’d say it looks great. I’d say we weren’t too far off causing a few accidents on the motorway with all the people in the fast lane slowing down for a look……

Nice meeting you all again, and some new faces as well, it was a great crack with plenty of laughs, and some unusual photos I have to admit :wallbash: !!!!! Congrats to all the Eircooled winners who brought home a prize, (Hope I don’t forget anyone)…Rocky, Phil, Justin, Brendan, Brian & Eddie. Hope to see most of you in Galway next weekend...

I’m still a bit confused over what Eddie got the prize for, I couldn’t really hear it over the PA system. Can anyone confirm was it “Best Dance” or “Best Prance” or “Best Pants”….:blink:

Last edited: