Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Vage show 2009

danny

Club Member
Club Member
March 31, 2007
Fermoy,co.cork
untitled.jpg

The 2009 VAGE show, Ireland's largest exclusively VAG group car show, is back!

This year's show will be held on Sunday, August 16th, at the Quinn Healthcare Campus Grounds, Fermoy, Co. Cork.

As always, there will be large number of trophies available for all types of water and aircooled VAG vehicles.

This year also sees the introduction of a new exclusive 'Show 'n' Shine' category, for high-level showcars.

Gates open at 9.30am, with all cars to be on display by 11.30am.

There will be a number of trade-stands on the day, as well as onsite catering and wc facilities.

We will have exclusive show t-shirts available on the day.

New and existing VAGE members will be able to join up or renew club membership at the show and immediately collect their membership packs from the VAGE stand.

Clubstand, tradestand and autojumble enquiries are welcome...................email Paul at vage.club.ireland@gmail.com.

Last edited:

WayneMcCarthy

Club Member
Club Member
June 23, 2008
fermoy
www.waynemacvw.com
Really Looking Foward to a great show and hopeful of some good weather , being held again in a super location (all-tarmac) as like last year i will display some of my collection but won't be entering in any of the judging classes as i will be judging the aircooled classes myself + 1 , but will enter in the people choice.
Hope to see lots of aircooled car's on the day.Hope to have something special that i bought on the day for everyone to admire.

danny

Club Member
Club Member
March 31, 2007
Fermoy,co.cork
Prizes on the day for Aircooled are as follows :

Beetles pre 67 1st in class and runner up
post 67 1st in class and runner up

Type 2 Splits 1st in class and runner up

Bays 1st in class and runner up

Vw other 1st in class and runner up

Judges on the day for Aircooled are Wayne Mac and coxy

There will also be Best of show for Aircooled as voted by public.

Wayne mac will also be giving a prize for his own personal choice of best Aircooled
on the day..

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Got the time off guys, so lookin forward to it!!!!! So club members are to wear either an orange or blue suit, :ROFLMAO: good stuff. Waynes suit was pretty fitted at the eircooled show, so I might pick up a nice fitted girly orange one. Were goin to look fantastic :lol2::lol2::lol2: Only messin guys!