Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Vage club show august 10th 2008

danny

Club Member
Club Member
March 31, 2007
Fermoy,co.cork
cid_8E8285E8-FAC8-49BD-A32B-F44435F.jpg
[/IMG]

Our annual show is being held on the 10th august in Fermoy co Cork. This year we have a new venue and hope to see a lot more Aircooled stuff on the day,maybe even a clubstand from eircooled.com which would be great. More details will follow in the coming weeks, Danny....

Last edited by a moderator:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
The new venue is the Bupa/Quinn Healthcare building.

I think we should make a good effort to have a display there. I think Teresa is working on a club sign and there's plenty of VeeDubs in the Munster area so I'd love if we all made an effort to have a club line up. Whadda ya reckon peeps?
I'll deffo try and have something there.......even if I have to tow the GT. The location is an old mill building (I think) so it makes a lovely backdrop. The idea would be to get as many cars together so that we can sneak into Volksworld with a show feature!

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
I'd be on for this aswell - I was down at it last year and it was a great show. Different buzz to the usual classic car shows and aircooleds were more than welcome :cooool:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I think we will have to make an effort to have a stand. Numbers? 5-7 cars?
Unfortunately I won't have anything on the road but I'll be there to make tea!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure we can round up a nice number.
1: Justin
2: pOx
3: Vdubber
4: Kvinyl ......maybe pull the Ghia out of hibernation!
5: Wayne McCarthy
6: Wayne McCarthy
7: Wayne McCarthy ........whether he likes it or not I'm putting 3 or more of his cars on the stand :ROFLMAO:

What does everyone think?

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Yep, count me in, I'll have something there alright

Edit: cool, just noticed last years car made it onto the flyer...chuffed!

Last edited:

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Thats great Danny. Count me in. Just last night i was telling a friend about last years show, & trying to persuade him to bring along his '76 911 - so hopefully now that theres a definite date - hes got no excuse! Last year was a great show. Much better location this year too.

danny

Club Member
Club Member
March 31, 2007
Fermoy,co.cork
Thats great Danny. Count me in. Just last night i was telling a friend about last years show, & trying to persuade him to bring along his '76 911 - so hopefully now that theres a definite date - hes got no excuse! Last year was a great show. Much better location this year too.

last years location served us well but was/is a little rough around the edges.Large open areas suitable for shows are hard to come by these days so the new venue is a bonus and should improve the show in a positive way.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Absolutely. Deckie, can you make this a sticky please?

Who is going from here? Now we have a club banner, I think we should definitely make an effort to have a club stand.

E

EoinO

9-9:30? Nice coffee in Spar opposite Harvey Norman's ;)

Cool. I will probably need the coffee. There is meet up night out in Barry's in Douglas the night before. So come on down, nothing like a shit head at a show!