Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

VAGE Annual Show ‘N’ Shine…Countdown to Fermoy!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
yeah, full on show queen mode. I've got a dozen t-shirts made up for the cleaning minions too and I robbed a load of velvet rope and posts out of the local Credit Union to keep the plebs from touching it. You've just reminded me too, must get some mirrors so people can see the underside.

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
yeah, full on show queen mode. I've got a dozen t-shirts made up for the cleaning minions too and I robbed a load of velvet rope and posts out of the local Credit Union to keep the plebs from touching it. You've just reminded me too, must get some mirrors so people can see the underside.
I can bring me short shorts and a bucket & sponge to give you a hand washing it down with all the sudsy water?

Maxi

Club Member
Club Member
November 18, 2010
Clare
hope to make it had the car looking good till i have a small fire in the engine bay. i have it painted agan all going well ill be there

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
here ye go...
aphex_twin.jpg

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Yep. I'm gonna say 10 that morning, leaving by 10:15. We'll meet there and head to the show from there in convoy.

Sparkey

Club Member
Club Member
June 16, 2009
West Cork
Any one bringing a buggy to fermoy
Started rebuilding my own 3 years ago but is now pushed to one side

would love to see one in the flesh to reignite my interest.