Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Tramore Oceanic Surf and Sea Festival.

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
I lifted this from Type2.
I was thinking of camping in Dunmore East on the Saturday night. There a brand new site there that is supposed to be nice.A few of us have been at this from time to time.

Hi Guys,

I would like to extend an invitation to all aircooled VW campers & bugs to display at the Tramore Oceanic Surf and Sea Festival again this year. Date is Sunday 29th September, need to be on site by 11.30am.

Should be a nice day beside the Sea.....look forward to seeing you again this year. We would need to know this week if you are interested so we can allocate space and get you onto the website www.surfandseafestival.com My phone number is 051 390944 or message by return on facebook.

The more the merrier.....

Kind regards
Linda

Who's up for it?

Last edited:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Got to this last year with Rez, great little show - will know closer to the date.

A few pictures from 2011.

P1080287.jpg

P1080286.jpg

P1080291.jpg

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
H Guys,

Tried signing up to your forum but not very familiar with forums so got pretty lost.

I would like to extend an invitation to all aircooled VW's, camper vans and bugs, if you would be interested in displaying at the Tramore Oceanic Surf and Sea Festival again this year. Dates are Saturday 29th September in Tramore, need to be on site before 11.30am.

My phone number is 051 390944 or email surfoceanic@gmail.com

Should be a nice day out by the beach!

--
Kind Regards,

Linda Tuohy,
Marketing and Development.

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
i always head down to this , if the weather is anyway decent it's a good day out , won't make it this in the van as I can't drive but might make it down with the family in the daily

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
I think there were about 8 vw's present. 3 bay window vans camped at the above mentioned campsite.These were,in no particular order,Teresa and Donal,Ann and Sid and Myself. I didn't have a camera and I headed for home at 3.30.It was not as good as previous years.