Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Thurles Vintage Show -Sunday 7th June

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Clashes with Mosney, but as its local we'll be heading there,
if anyone from this end of the country is put off travelling to mosney maybe this would be an option...

located on the Dublin Road, just outside Thurles, just turn up on the day to enter..

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
as far i i can remember, no entry fee if you have a class car on display, not sure if they charge for passengers..
you also get a tea and sandwich voucher and a nice brass plaque when leaving after 5pm

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
you also get a tea and sandwich voucher and a nice brass plaque when leaving after 5pm

Tea & sambo is always great but I hate those f**king brass plaques :rroulette:
. I still take them when they're given to me just to prove my worth for the day but then I fling them in the corner!

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Tea & sambo is always great but I hate those f**king brass plaques :rroulette:
. I still take them when they're given to me just to prove my worth for the day but then I fling them in the corner!

you can melt them all down and make pikey jewellery!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
The rain stayed off anyway. As every year, this event is filled with vintage tractors moreso than anything else. Family fun day for all. One or two pics, forgot the camera, so just phone pics.....

07062009225.jpg

We decided to move to the back when the other VW's arrived....

07062009229.jpg

07062009231.jpg