Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] The final parts breaking the 1300 bug

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
Here is the last bits of the 1970 beetle this is what happens when an arseXXXe has a grinder and thinks a bug is in the way so chops it to make more space. front.jpg
filler.jpgrear.jpg

Open to any offer and they are yours

087-2246059

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
the filler is ok and the rear wings are ok just want them out any offer will be entertained

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
offer €20 for the rear wings? To be cut up to widen another pair so cheap is where it's at.

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
im on the blessington road side but the half car bits are not here they are in clondalkin

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
Trev i looked closer at the wings when i went to take them off and they are a bit shite on the inner edge so not worth it, if you still want them take the whole back end for free and do what you want with them.

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
How rusty is the scuttle tray/windscreen area an the rear section inside the engine bay where the tinware seals? Might be good for some repair sections for the Eircooled racer project!?

peter43

January 2, 2013
dublin, ireland
pm sent, sorry i dont post much but im at the gathering stage of a project im hoping to get started soon.... could use the front section....price?

actually.... id take the whole lot...