Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Terenure classic and vintage car show 2017

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
Well lads,terenure car show is on the 02nd of July and I'm hoping to follow on from the success of the various meets by having a decent size stand at this years show to promote the eircooled club . In last few years we have let it slip and it's been a very poor showing. So I'm starting a list here to see who is interested in displaying their vw, the one thing I will ask is that if your not 100% sure that you can make it rain hail or shine please don't add your name to the list, one of the reasons it has died over the last few years is that people just didn't bother their hole turning up because it was raining or whatever and we had a big empty stand that looked shit and it's a bit of a nightmare to organise the stand because the booking process is very antiquated and makes it hard to book and to make changes. Heres a link to the show that will give you an idea of what it's all
about.
http://www.irishjagclub.ie/terenure-car-show/

Thanks.
mick.

Last edited:
Reactions: danzig

danzig

Club Member
Club Member
December 31, 2008
dublin
www.facebook.com
may need to edit the original post, its July 2nd.

I won't put my name down yet, I would love to be there, but need to be sure the bus will be functional by then.

When is the latest date by which someone could put their name on the list to be in the show?

Joffof

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2017
dublin
Yeah, count me in.....well, you have already !
good day out, and a good opportunity to give it lots of yap...

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
may need to edit the original post, its July 2nd.

I won't put my name down yet, I would love to be there, but need to be sure the bus will be functional by then.

When is the latest date by which someone could put their name on the list to be in the show?

As soon as possible Barry as the closing date is the 22nd and all correspondence is Charles dickens style as in by post so basically I need to know by Friday,I'll pm you and we can work something out.

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
i know im late but waiting for the all clear on the bug
all going well should be on the road tomorrow saturday
hope i can still be fitted in

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
They havnt got back to me yet so im still in limbo. If there not back to me in the next few days we will just all meet early on sun morning and convoy in and all park up beside each other.

Reactions: wackerwacker

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
Received an email from organisers to say that cars "with their Entrants Ticket in the Window" should enter through Gate 1 on Fortfield Road, between 08.00 hrs - 10.30 hrs, where they will be issued with a "Hanger" to put on the rear view mirror.

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
Well they hav'nt emailed me back yet so i dont know what the story is as yet but anyhow theres on three or four of us attending so its hardly worth panicing over, i will organise a meeting point close to the venue later in the week and keep you posted tony.

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
well they hav'nt emailed me back yet so i dont know what the story is as yet but anyhow theres on three or four of us attending so its hardly worth panicing over, i will organise a meeting point close to the venue later in the week and keep you posted tony.

eircooled are on row d
see you there

file.php

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'm going to head up on Sunday morning in the '75 Beetle so if there's room on the stand Mick I'd love to line up. No worries if I'm too late, I can fling it in the general line up.........or the for sale area :D

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
If we have a stand coxy there be room im just unsure as they have'nt contacted me back so im in limbo. They contacted tony and he has said we are in row D so we will just have to see in the morning. We will be there at around 10am

Reactions: wackerwacker

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
No Title

What a super day and a super show. I always love Terenure, something for everyone whether it's a Model T you're into or a Capri Brooklands 280 (like me;)) or a 1986 Starlet there is something to float your boat. It's the show to go to to see all kinds of everything. 044.JPG045.JPG

Attachments

• photo23326.jpg
    photo23326.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 0
  • photo23327.jpg
    photo23327.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Joe