Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Terenure 2011

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
LOL.
I thought the first post didn't make it. Oh I LUV my new phone
heart_dancing_hg_clr.gif

Well the lads had to camp on tarmac last year
and were lucky that they were brought out a porta loo

Last edited:

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
there is that element, but having to leave a show early to get out of the gates doesnt make for a full (or fun) day out, as the organisers have said, its outgrown itself, try to get out is like getting out on a sunday at bug jam, for a sunday show, thats a pain in the hole, its not the nicest of venues either, kilbroney is a beautiful spot, if i wanted a weekend looking at illegal immigrants, sifting through pikey shit and 2nd hand shoes i can quite easily go to romford market.

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
there is that element, but having to leave a show early to get out of the gates doesnt make for a full (or fun) day out, as the organisers have said, its outgrown itself, try to get out is like getting out on a sunday at bug jam, for a sunday show, thats a pain in the hole, its not the nicest of venues either, kilbroney is a beautiful spot, if i wanted a weekend looking at illegal immigrants, sifting through pikey shit and 2nd hand shoes i can quite easily go to romford market.
Haha.. Ah don't hold back Ben.. Tell us how you really feel..

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I've always enjoyed Mosney but then again I arrive early in the morning to set-up the IKCC stand and am usually last out on the day so never have to endure the traffic. They are also very strict about closing exhibtor entrance at 12noon Sharp. Most years the public car-park is a car show to itself, from all the late arrivals.....late arrivals because they were stuck in the god damn traffic for ages! :)

I also agree with Ben about the very poor traders area, full of everything non car related!

In saying that, I will be there this year with a Trade Stand myself (Car Related off-course!), but i'm going to try avoid the others and set-up somewhere else! ;)