Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] T3 Caliper Wanted

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Looking for a caliper for my dads varient. Serviceable if possible as a bit broke off his original.

Thanks

andrew

Club Member
Club Member
April 11, 2013
kildare
Hi Robbie the part is wrong just tried to fit it and it won't mine as it's 1971 what year is you dad's car ? The bolt size on mine is 19 mm and the spacing is 3 inches on the calipers vw spares is 2 1/4 for early type 3

Last edited:

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
I will have a pair of good calipers as soon as I get around to doing a conversion will be a month or so though if you can wait.

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
I will have a pair of good calipers as soon as I get around to doing a conversion will be a month or so though if you can wait.

We should manage that not sure he is going to use it yet so let me know. Thanks.

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Hi Robbie the part is wrong just tried to fit it and it won't mine as it's 1971 what year is you dad's car ? The bolt size on mine is 19 mm and the spacing is 3 inches on the calipers vw spares is 2 1/4 for early type 3

His is a 73 so later than yours. Thanks for letting me know I appreciate it!