Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] T25 Gutter Section

Kyle

Club Member
Club Member
July 1, 2012
Wicklow
Hi all,

Im looking for a cut off the roof of a T25. Mine is gone where the hinges for the pop top mount to the roof and the gutter is completely rotten at the hinges aswell, so if anyone has or knows of a T25 that is being broken for parts and is selling cuts off the shell please let me know.

Thanks

Kyle

Kyle

Club Member
Club Member
July 1, 2012
Wicklow
Unfortunately I am in Limerick and the camper is in Wicklow, so these pics are the only ones I have:

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

So as Tsar said I'm looking for about 2 foot or so of gutter with a few inches of roof, just so I can repair the above

pmg

Club Member
Club Member
November 12, 2008
limerick/clare
A quick fix is to relocate the hinges on the pop top back/forwards so that you have sound metal to reattach to .

Kyle

Club Member
Club Member
July 1, 2012
Wicklow
I really would like to do a more permanent fix to it though, anyone got a T25 they are breaking? I'm heading home for the weekend tomorrow and I was hoping to work on the van over the weekend