Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] T25 2l aircooled fuel pump

andrew

Club Member
Club Member
April 11, 2013
kildare
Hi all
i am looking for a fuel pump for T25 2l if anyone has one or the details to change to electric pump
Thanks
Andrew

lauragorf

July 22, 2021
You shouldn't lose power on that fuel. If the fuel is too weak, the engine will start destroying with time. You can see in the manual of the car what fuel is good for your car. Or you can also visit cararac.com. There you can find all the information about fuel for your car. You can even find what fuel consumption you should have. If you have more fuel consumption, that means that something is not right in your car. This is how I understood that there is a crack in the gasoline tank of my car. Luckily I noticed that there is something wrong.

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I had a facet fuel pump in my Bay van when it was aircooled and petrol engined. It just came on with the ignition, you could hear it ticking away quietly. It was fairly low pressure, the float valves controlled the amount of fuel into the carbs.
I bought a different fuel pump in later years for one of my diesel cars and it was like a power hose! You'd need a pressure regulator if running it on a carb engine.

Look up the Facet "cube" style pumps. That's what I had.