Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

still down

biddlebop

Club Member
Club Member
November 8, 2010
westmeath
to all the gang on t2i happy saint patricks day to all hope the head is soft on sunday best of luck (y)

Last edited:

biddlebop

Club Member
Club Member
November 8, 2010
westmeath
if any of the admin of t2i are looking find out whats wrong please with the site as i cannot login at all now for the last couple of days manw thanks

ex-2cv-er

November 3, 2006
Tipp North
www.type2ireland.org
The magic answer is...I just don't know :(
It's up, it's down, its up again then its down again....our hosts apparently were switching servers which was potentially going to cause disruption for a day or two, but its been several weeks now.
If I had a magic wand, I'd be waving it frantically!
On the good side...when I was last able to get on and stay on the forum (saturday 24th March), I managed to do a full database backup...so if it all does go properly tits up we won't have lost much.

In the meantime, we can keep in touch on here...and for those on Facebook, there's a fairly active group page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5735077495/

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
The magic answer is...I just don't know :(
It's up, it's down, its up again then its down again....our hosts apparently were switching servers which was potentially going to cause disruption for a day or two, but its been several weeks now.
If I had a magic wand, I'd be waving it frantically!
On the good side...when I was last able to get on and stay on the forum (saturday 24th March), I managed to do a full database backup...so if it all does go properly tits up we won't have lost much.

In the meantime, we can keep in touch on here...and for those on Facebook, there's a fairly active group page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5735077495/

It's a real pain trying to deal with Hosting Company's on the other side of the world. Might be time to switch to an Irish Hosting Company. It will certainly be a lot easier to sort these problems. ;) I think I've lost count the amount of times Type2Ireland has gone down and had to restart with a fresh forum losing years of postings. :(

davedave

May 17, 2010
dublin
In and out up and down. posted earlier re none vw but mini. need to buy parts so i can drive her to work on her. anyone know on this island i can get the drivers front whell /brake drum cover which has the four bolts on it to hold the wheel on? ive shorn one and another is burred.and whats it called? shes an '80 clubman. thinking an extra wing off the vans awning

thanks

dave