Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Stanford Hall - anyone going?

Barnfind

Club Member
Club Member
August 5, 2014
Longford
maxresdefault.jpg

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Are ye flying or driving? Myself and the young man are going there, .... camping for the weekend. We might catch up. my phone no. is 086/2599156

Flying into Birmingham Airport, I can't convince Coxy to travel in the Cessna yet!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I'm a huge fan of Stanford Hall, it's one of those shows I really hate to miss. It started with my alarm clock cranking up at 04:30AM for an uber early drive to Dublin Airport to fly into Birmingham Airport and then off to Stanford Hall itself. Show organisers expected over 12,000 cars there, this show has something for everyone - the purists, lowered and bagged, T1, T2, T25, T4, basically every version of Vdub Volkswagen produced.

It started off lovely when the Hertz person said I could have the a new Audi A5 Quattro instead of the Octavia :D

Plenty of pictures to follow.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I started taking pictures early in the day, so as you'll see the some of the cars are missing outside Stanford Hall and walked around without the camera after lunch.