Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Shamrock glass

Bugboy

Club Member
Club Member
Oh well there goes my idea of sawing for quarter lights. Cheers trev
What’s wrong with your qrtr lights? Is it the frames or the glass you after?
I changed mine from stock plain grey looking to polished chrome, cant rem the condition now need to go out and home them out and take pics(glass is there and hinges etc) if they sound any use to you.

I have added a pic of what I changed to to make sure we are talking the same thing, qrtr light window and frame includes the upright (tho one in garage are either grey or black From memor.

Attachments

• IMG_2048.jpeg
    IMG_2048.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 79

irishtrains2730

February 21, 2008
mallow
What’s wrong with your qrtr lights? Is it the frames or the glass you after?
I changed mine from stock plain grey looking to polished chrome, cant rem the condition now need to go out and home them out and take pics(glass is there and hinges etc) if they sound any use to you.

I have added a pic of what I changed to to make sure we are talking the same thing, qrtr light window and frame includes the upright (tho one in garage are either grey or black From memor.

The windows on me were swapped out at some point for 1 piece glass which I do particularly like. What would you want for them? Pm me if ya like.

Bugboy

Club Member
Club Member
So here’s the picks. One of the frames has corrosion in the bit that goes into the door, and one of the glasses has lost its twist knob. I have tried to make sure pics show as best as poss, looks like frames were painted black with window frames painted silver BE marked not shamrock

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpeg
    IMG_0341.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0342.jpeg
    IMG_0342.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0344.jpeg
    IMG_0344.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0350.jpeg
    IMG_0350.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0349.jpeg
    IMG_0349.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0348.jpeg
    IMG_0348.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0347.jpeg
    IMG_0347.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 75

irishtrains2730

February 21, 2008
mallow
So here’s the picks. One of the frames has corrosion in the bit that goes into the door, and one of the glasses has lost its twist knob. I have tried to make sure pics show as best as poss, looks like frames were painted black with window frames painted silver BE marked not shamrock
I’d be happy with any pair to tell the truth. I guess brackets are more important than knobs as I’m sure they can be bought.

Bugboy

Club Member
Club Member
I’d be happy with any pair to tell the truth. I guess brackets are more important than knobs as I’m sure they can be bought.
They are yours for the postage, unless you or someone you know is about the Belfast area. Let me know and if you want them posted PM your full address and I’ll get them away, send you a copy of the receipt and you can PayPal the post cost.