Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Roll-Bar

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Anti-Roll BarsModel Year Description Part No Price
T2 68-79 Anti-Roll Bar 43285 £14.00
T2 68-79 Anti-Roll Bar Fitting Kit 43295 £8.75
GSF..

Give them a call if they don't have it in stock they should have it tomorrow. Don't leave it till 10 to 6 to ring about it or they won't get it till monday</p>
Also they are after releasing a new catalouge.

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Martin Murray? 062-76177
I'll be in Martin's on Saturday and then I'll be heading to Padraig's over the weekend if that helps.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
cheers dudes - i ordered it from JK (well new owner of van did - i'll knock cost off van). was down in georges getting the handbrake and a few other bits sorted before she came to collect the van when i noticed the effin roll bar split in two - which explains why the "bumper" kept rattling no matter how much i tightened the bolts. also explains why i kept falling off the seat going around bends but that's another story. i could have stuck some sellotape on it, but the little dude on my left shoulder wouldn't hear of it and the little dude on my right shoulder was too stoned to bother arguing.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Jon White (VWspares) is ex JK - same stock but better prices and delivery times. ;)