Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] panel van

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
6K seems fair enough if it's rust free. It looks like a nice straight original Irish panelvan. Can't be too many around. It would be an awful shame for some auld mucker to buy it and cut windows into it.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
6K can't be too bad for it?, can it?

Right you'd probaly buy one in the states for less, probaly be it lowered and on fuchs.
But hardly bought and shipped for 6K.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Was britt not sellin the green one shipped for 5500? maybe without doin all the work he's doin to it now but i thought that was the ball park figure, open to contradiction though

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I think the best selling point on this van is that it's an original RHD Irish reg van. Sure you could get a LHD import and put it on a ZV or year plate but it'll never be RHD and it won't have any of the Irish providence :)

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
I suppose 5-6k is reasonable if it is in good nick, Its an orig irish van. Not many about. Desperate photos tho. Not doing it any favours.
Love panel vans & that color is nice too.

Last edited: