Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Out to grass

crazylegs

Club Member
Club Member
February 27, 2008
kilkenny
www.krazykombis.com
Rat look T25 anyone ?...no ??

DSC00261.jpg

Breaking t25 Westy

DSC00262.jpg

Roof and all Westy stuff , swivel seats , and fly windows etc spoken for ....all else will be sold .

DSC00263.jpg

Sweet running 2 litre aircooled petrol engine ( electronic ignition ) and 4 speed box shifts well

DSC00264.jpg

All around the bottom edges of the body are gone but some panels , doors are ok

Everything will be cheap...naturally !

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Can that gear box be converted to nose shift? I'm looking for a suitably cheap 2litre box.

crazylegs

Club Member
Club Member
February 27, 2008
kilkenny
www.krazykombis.com
Well your in luck Trev its the same as the 091 , shifter mechanisim is right up on the nose , which means an easy swap .
Later ones are down on the side of the body . Which begs another question ...will a diesel bellhousing bolt straight onto this box thereby facilitating a bolt in bay /diesel conversion ?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
it probably would alright but I already have the KEP adapter. So... I'll be needing that shitty auld side shift box out of that shitty auld wedge. I'll need another scrap bus box to donate the nose cone and hockeystick too. I'm sure you're tripping over scrap boxes down there.

You'd want to be giving me money along with it to take them off your hands. And I presume home delivery is included?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I'm sure we can come to some arrangement in exchange for those bits I have that you want.
Seriously though, would you have a dead gearbox that would donate the nose cone?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Grand, reserve the box out of that westy for me plus a scrap one and I'll be down shortly with the other stuff.

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
Well your in luck Trev its the same as the 091 , shifter mechanisim is right up on the nose , which means an easy swap .
Later ones are down on the side of the body . Which begs another question ...will a diesel bellhousing bolt straight onto this box thereby facilitating a bolt in bay /diesel conversion ?

yes a T25 diesel bellhousing will bolt staight onto a bay gearbox

pper

May 10, 2011
sligo
Hi be interested in some spares , Hubcaps ans other small bits . can i get you on email or phone Thanls paul

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com

i have tried swapping the nose cones over but even though they look identical the bolt pattern is slighty different !

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
so with some judicial use of a small die grinder and some RTV sealant could it be made to work?