Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Original Early Deep Six Fuchs with Heart for sale with Centre Caps

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
So guys, I'm putting up my Fuchs for sale. All 4 have matching serial numbers 901.361.012.06 and from what I can gather on the date stamp its from Feb '67 as the date stamp says A91 61 26710.

All are 6Jx15 Early Deep Dish with heart.

They are in good condition and so are the four tyres that are on them. All tyres are 185/15's, 2 of which were bought 4 months ago.

So price is €2000

DSCF0597.jpg

IMG_3778.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

Last edited:

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Was thinkin about that, thanks Mikey. I'll probably put them on a few forums and see how it goes.

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hey guys, a few were wondering if these were still for sale so I thought it was time to bump up the ad so people know they're still for sale.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
That's a good price for these considering they're polished and come with four good tyres...want to swap for a bag of jelly babies? They're a vintage lot, sat on the shelf for fifty years...

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
That's a good price for these considering they're polished and come with four good tyres...want to swap for a bag of jelly babies? They're a vintage lot, sat on the shelf for fifty years...

Alice be careful with an offer like that, if their not orginal Haribo their worth nothing

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Alice be careful with an offer like that, if their not orginal Haribo their worth nothing

Haribo are just repos. Go for the Jelly Babies Alice....real vintage...They were invented by Trebor Basset after WWI and were named peace babies there was a shortage during WWII due to stortage of equipment. Then they were officially named Basset Jelly Babies.

If Padraig has them stamped "Peace babies".....they are the real vintage ones....

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Haribo are just repos. Go for the Jelly Babies Alice....real vintage...They were invented by Trebor Basset after WWI and were named peace babies there was a shortage during WWII due to stortage of equipment. Then they were officially named Basset Jelly Babies.

If Padraig has them stamped "Peace babies".....they are the real vintage ones....

Well Padraig, do they have the "Peace Baby" stamp. i don't want to be done over in the deal!!!! Is the packaging sealed, or has it ever been opened? I'm not swoppin my fuchs for any repro Jelly babies!

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Yep, they've got 'Peace Baby' on 'em - John and Yoko covered themselves in them during their love-in...

Think I'm letting them go too cheaply, I want your cabrio thrown into the deal now too...

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
The dog is worth a hell of a lot more than my cabrio and liams split put together, but maybe fuchs with the cabrio and a lovely dove blue 1960 split, fully furnished as a camper for a packet of original stamped peace baby jelly babies?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Alice do you want me to put them up on the Porsche Ireland car club? have a forum name there.
Can't believe you still have them. But at least if their in the shed, their not losing value.
(don't put them in the shed, into the living room. At least you can look at them).

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
That'd be brill Mikey. Would appreciate that. I've been pushing them too hard for sale for the last while, so no harm to start pushing again :)