Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

November 1st, 2nd 2008 :: Rawktoberfest - Cancelled

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
one of the nutters has a van that looks like a cow, and the other has a van that looks like a coffin - go figure :? :lol:

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
You need a Camper dirty1, last year the GF didn't look too happy about sleepen in a tent. :^)

Was it the tent or was it Caddy Dave unleashing clouds of carbon into the tent on Sunday morning!!!

She woke up to a nose of noxious VW fumes!! Anyways I was only wth her a week and she's still with me, and twisting my arm to get the buggy built for the summer so I can build her a 356 replica on my other pan! Maybe the fumes have gotten to her, she's even coming to Volksworld show with me!

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Rawktoberfest has been retired. We've decided to go on to different, and some would say exterme campouts. Thank you to all who have supported us these last 3 years. We may have a Euro Tour, or just a camp around Ireland, still hashing out ideas.