Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] (not vw related) looking for a cd

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
hi all i am trying to find a copy of a cd for my brother . its called TALL TAILS and SHORT STORIES by the BIG GERANIUMS. was out around 1992 .just wondering if any one out there in eircooled land would have a copy i could buy .
thanks for looking .

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
They were great, what ever happened to them? They played in DIT Bolton street when I was there.

they were good alright we saw them playing at puck fair here in kerry around 91 or 92. they had the whole town rocking they were a totally crazy bunch . apparently they are still going in america the line up was ever changing so dont know how many origanl members are still in the band .

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
Just clicked it there and it works ...I wonder does the US make searching different ,?
Let me know if you cant get it from where you are and I'll try get it from here .

Hi Mac
i have been trying that site but no luck so if you could see if it works over there in the good ole USA that would be great . i dont mind paying for a copy of it if i can get one new or second hand .