Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

North West Monthly Meet

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
January = Shroove & Culdaff,Donegal
February = Dunree Fort, Donegal
March = Farnley Run, Monaghan
March = Dubshed, Belfast
April = Northern Retros BBQ @ Malin Head & Culdaff Sleepover
May = Antrim Coast Wigwam Session
June = Benone Camp Out
July = Marble Arch Caves Fermanagh
August = DD3
September = Titanic Dubs & Legenderry Motor show

Ill get some pics up to show everyone.

Right ho folks Just thought I should share some pictures from a recent meet up of the North West Crew.!!...a fab run out on a cold winters day...Claire McDaid organised this one and it was a great success ......Proper Liquorice Allsorts meeting....Eircooled & Northern Retros mix...

I have often thought that we really need a monthly meet up here in the North West and so I am going to try and get this motley crew together more often.....lol...this should be the start of it....

I shall post up next time when are where and see if can encourage some more Eircooled members to join in the fun....

On this run out we had :-

Claire & Greg McDaid in the Bay
Myself and Kids in the Split
Stewart Horner & Kids in Cream T25
Emy & kids in Northern Retros T25
Lorcan Doherty in the T4. (Tour Guide...)

IMG_20150102_153109395_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150102_153246792_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150102_153558536.jpg

IMG_20150102_161507265.jpg

IMG_20150102_171140175.jpg

Last edited:

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
Right Folks, First Sunday of the Month is coming up on the 1st of February.

We are planning a North West crew get together of Eircooled and Northern Retro folk again....If anyone fancies joing up for a natter over a coffee\soup\plain biscuits\coffee with no coffee and loads of milk and a small tour you are more than welcome. Stick up your hand and shout.....

We are planning (Weather Permitting - Snow Forecast) to meet at 1pm on Sunday 1st at Dohertys Cafe, Bridgend Co Donegal and head to An Griannan (Stone Fort) Burt for a stop and then to Dunree Fort Buncranna...

Just shout if you fancy it.....

For all the picture whores.... i know who you are, here is a few snaps...

An Griannan
AnGriannan.jpg

Dunree Fort
dunree.jpg

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
Yeah, I understand its a bit far alright Brian, and its not exactly the greatest weather for it, but its a must for a wee get together for our sanity...lol...hope to get together some more this year when the summer kicks in....lol