Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Non-Aircooled....Morris Traveller

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
1960 Morris Minor Traveller.

Good engine and gearbox. Complete wood needs replacing. Good restoration project for someone who has the time. All original. No log book in hand but a replacement can be got if someone is interested.

€500 ono

traveller1.jpg

traveller2.jpg

traveller3.jpg

traveller4.jpg

traveller5.jpg

traveller6.jpg

traveller7.jpg

traveller8.jpg

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
now this would make an epic project for the guys at the dyno, rb26 would slot straight in i rekon. Im sending them pics!!!!

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
are the chassis rails very bad?

To be honest I can't remember and it wasn't something that bothered me when I bought the car as the plan was to build a custom chassis with V8 up front. The car is dry stored in a friends garage for me and I haven't seen it in about 2yrs now! :)

Here's one or two of the only underside photos I have on my computer. If you're interested I can go get some better shots at the weekend of the front rails.

traveller10.jpg

traveller11.jpg

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
i gotta say, im drunk!!!

i fucking hate morris minors, its because of their "Hanson" exhuast note " mmmmm Bwaarp "

But i rate a traveller, seriously i would roll that, into something, but still i would roll it, it is tres cool, not tres homo.!!! (like ross) (jokes)