Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Nice Engine parts available

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
i have been breaking up the 1300 beetle most of which is gone body sections donated to the race car project. I took the engine apart for items i need for racing and discovered that most of it was no good to me so here is some tasty items.

Very good crank case line bored in very good condition and bore out for 94mm pots
94mm pots and pistons good condition
Heads machined for the 94mm pots good condition
Solex pict 34 origional very good condition with manifold.
Alternator bosch 55amp
Full set of tinware good condition needs cleaning and painting
The best bit counter balanced crank very good condition
Engle 120 cam with timing gear very good condition
Its almost enough to build a nice quick engine all it needs is con rods rockers and oil pump. I am open to offers on the all this bits in one lot or as separate items.
IMG_1339.jpgIMG_1325.jpgIMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1342.JPGIMG_1324.jpgIMG_1326.jpgIMG_1322.jpgIMG_1336.jpgIMG_1341.jpgIMG_1331.jpgIMG_1335.jpg

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
It is ironic most folks would be disapointed with a bog standard 1600 but i bought the car for certain parts so it was a punt.

Funny as you were probally expecting a bog standard 1600 and got a load of goodies ;) which are useless to you. :(

matt.

Club Member
Club Member
August 10, 2012
Monaghan
what year is this from? do you have plastic fresh air pipes for it, the heater trunks and the front engine tinware with the inlet holes at an angle?

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
all the engine parts sold thanks for all the offers but wackerwacker took the lot so nice and handy.

jd