Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] More stuff...........

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
All available at Jons' this weekend or by other means...............

Splitty cab/frame seals..........

P1030435.jpg
P1030439.jpg

Weather strips €5 pair

Frame to door seals €15 pair

Felt channels x 2 €40

Q/light seals x 2 €40

Or €80 for the lot............ sold

Next........

P1030436.jpg

Squirrel fan inc. bracket etc................ €60

Tachometers...........

P1030440.jpg

From left.........

VDO 52mm tach, missing one clamp leg but the other is there so easy to make something up, quality item, these are around €110 to buy new.............. €60 to you good people............

Sunpro mini............... €20 sold

Sunpro monster with shift light, as used by Irelands fastest bus.......... :D €50 sold

Other stuff.............

P1030437.jpgP1030438.jpgP1030441.jpgP1030442.jpgP1030443.jpgP1030444.jpgP1030445.jpgP1030446.jpg

Top quality S/Steel Bay hubcaps x 2 €50 sold

Aerials €10 each

Derale 8 pass twin row fan assisted oil cooler inc. thermostatic switch €60 sold

Bay wiper assembly pwo €60

Bay steering wheels €20 the pair sold

Solex 34 pict3 x 4 Solex H31 spares/repair €50 the lot

Bay dash bits bottom speedo is not working (nylon gear teeth broken) both fuel gauges operate when power is applied, don't know how accurate tho' €25 sold

Jail bars, late Split or Bay, all fixings included €25 Sold

2 x Split pop-outs, glass, frames and seals, you will have to replace the hinges tho' €50

Bay cab door seals x 2 almost new €20 the pair sold

Bay windscreen seals x 2, used but in good cond. €10 each

Bay tailgate (body) seal €5 sold

Bay tailgate (glass) seal, I think it's new €20

Last edited:

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Hello good sir.. Could you keep me a tacho please, your cheapest available, as I am a cheapskate dont you know :p

Also, if that radio antena is for a split I will take it, as some unmentionable c*&t snapped ours off a few night ago.

Thank you, and good day

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Hello good sir.. Could you keep me a tacho please, your cheapest available, as I am a cheapskate dont you know :p

Also, if that radio antena is for a split I will take it, as some unmentionable c*&t snapped ours off a few night ago.

Thank you, and good day

You're in luck. It's Tacho Tuesday and discounts abound.

lukemac

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2013
North county Dublin
I'll take the bay cab doors seal please. If anyone is heading to Jon's and back Dublin way could be so kind to grab them would be cool. If not someone else might as well take them if they so wish. Cheers.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I'll take the bay cab doors seal please. If anyone is heading to Jon's and back Dublin way could be so kind to grab them would be cool. If not someone else might as well take them if they so wish. Cheers.

I should be able to do that for you.

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie

I'll take the monster tach too if still available. I'm being very optimistic with that purchase.

All yours Luke...........

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
Hi Pat can you put me down for the steering wheels please? any close up pic for condition? pm on the way

Howdy Brian,

both wheels are in nice condition, no cracks or anything, the one on the right has the dimpled finish and is complete, the left one is smooth is missing the horn push and the indicator ring thing on the backside, however the parts are interchangeable and either can be made into a complete wheel.

pm replied..........

Cheers,

Pat.

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
Howdy Brian,

both wheels are in nice condition, no cracks or anything, the one on the right has the dimpled finish and is complete, the left one is smooth is missing the horn push and the indicator ring thing on the backside, however the parts are interchangeable and either can be made into a complete wheel.

pm replied..........

Cheers,

Pat.

Thanks Pat. Deal done

Now, anyone coming back to cork from Jon White's who might have room for my steering wheels?? :helpme: