Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

May 11th, 12th, 13th 2007 :: OXO

Greg

Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
Hobo's Hill, Buncrana, Co. Donegal
It's an excellent show. Last year one of our club members brought along a Grand Tourino (sp?) with the Starsky and Hutch paint job and a black Trans Am a la Knight Rider... :twisted:
He also has a stretch beetle!

Greg

Greg

Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
Hobo's Hill, Buncrana, Co. Donegal
Some pics of last year -

panorama1.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

Greg

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
airhead said:
It depends on what sort of action you mean! They might not take kindly to your sort around there, Ruairi! :lol:

So many things I could say, but I'll refrain. :)

I can't wait for this.

R

Retro King

Afternoon folks, sorry not much time for surfin this week past. Oxo details should be going to press soon, lookin forward to a great show, we have a decent sized show are as last year plus an over flow section if required.

We will be putting together the flyers soon so i'll post it here once its done. As you know its an aircooled event with a few unusual guests making an appearance, we quite simply dont have the room for watercooled at present, hence the show being planned for cultra.

Really looking forward to meetin everyone :D

R

Retro King

Oxoflyer07-1.jpg

If you are intending to be at this event can you please PM me your name to give us a good idea of numbers

Cheers

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
Come on then - who's going up to OXO?????

List your names here and PM Retro King so he has an idea of number to expect :)

Claire, Tom and kids in Daisybus and herbie :T25: :T25: