Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Make someone a great deal on a late bay camper

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Got to buy tickets to come over to Ireland soon and need $$$. I have a few Late Bay Pop Top campers I'm willing to make excellent deals on, like that 76 Sage Green Westy that's still here.
Please pm me any interest. No Rust Calif. campers some OG paint some run some with cool interiors. Pictures available via pm to an email address.:cool:

Roadcow

Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
For instance an example would be the 76 Sage Green Westy for $2500 plus shipping. Bus runs with a tired 2.0 engine. No rust great interior, swivel seat but needs pop top canvass. With shipping at current exchange rates you could have this Bus in Dublin with all fees, Vat, duties paid, ready to register in Ireland for LESS than 5500 Euro.

Roadcow

Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
SST62KombiPassat77Westy032.jpg

SST62KombiPassat77Westy033.jpg

May go to storage and take more pictures if needed.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Any split screen panel vans like this one? :D

39199_418230447731_791542731_4712103_4578052_n.jpg

Bloody Nora this forum software is getting complex!!! What are all these options??????

Roadcow

Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Hi Phil,
I'm sorry that my inbox was full, I'm on the road in Salt Lake City, Ut. Having the Okrasa engine tuned and Dynoed at ACE. I'm also getting the 48mm IDA Weber carbs rebuilt for the 2276cc engine. I will be home on Wednesday and will send you some more pictures. Please let mer know the areas that you are most interested in?
Thanks,
Britt

Roadcow

Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Thank you kind sir. Next week after Bonneville Im draging this bus home from storage and giving it a good buff to see how the paint comes up. If it is too far gone I'm going to repaint it.

Last edited: