Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Looking for a front frame head section

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Hello all looking for someone who's (preferably)scrapping ie.free or cheap as chips:D -a floorpan I need the front section that the beam bolts to don't need much of it probrably the first 6'' ,any one got one :helpme::helpme:???????????? there must be loads out and about unfortunetly there's fierce competition down this way for parts so I can't find one !:rolleyes:

Merlin1276

Club Member
Club Member
August 29, 2009
Clare
www.bcs.ie
Hi James I this side if you ant it 25092009447.jpg

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Mac It looks like Ive skipped it!!!

Any way I was planing on doing something similar but all I was going to do was to weld up a frame from box section, drill it for both ball joint and king 'n' link and the bolt it to an engine stand to cut and turn my beams!!!

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Dirty1 I'll prob go the same route,unless one comes up -was'nt 100% sure on it any way as I wanted to make it as easy as possible to weld in adjusters and to narrow them -can't see the big fuss about um really -provided there straight and true-

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
Mac It looks like Ive skipped it!!!

Any way I was planing on doing something similar but all I was going to do was to weld up a frame from box section, drill it for both ball joint and king 'n' link and the bolt it to an engine stand to cut and turn my beams!!!

the ball joint tubes are further apart than the linkpin ones as far as i remember? so the mounting on the framehead wont suit both?