Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Limerick Car Show

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Hi all what's the story are we meeting up beforehand and heading in as a group or is it all for themselves,
plus is there anyone staying in limerick the night before.
Will

We're working on organising something Will. Similar to last year. I'll post more tonight.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
For the Limerick VW Show, next Sunday we're organising a meeting point just before the show to drive in convoy the last few miles.

meetup time 10AM or before
departure time 10.30AM sharp

If you miss the departure no worries, we'll just see you at the show!

Reactions: andrew and Coxy

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
what would be the chances of starting a convoy from cork to join up with the convoy for the limerick show

AndyB

*****istrator
Admin
February 8, 2017
Kildare
1. John Laheen
2. Rez
3. willsbug
4. Coxy
5. Andrew
6. Rocky
7. Barnfind
8. Stephen
9. Brendan
10. Trev
11. Joe
12. Jean Michel
13. Magpie
14. Pete66
15. Bugeye
16 Tony vw
17 Andy B

willsbug

Club Member
Club Member
February 25, 2016
ballina co mayo
You thinking of camping?

Not now Andy the north west 200 is on Saturday so heading up to that then head down early on Sunday for the show.

Only realized on Sunday that the two was on same weekend so I'll be putting up a lot of miles on the bike and the car over the weekend.

AndyB

*****istrator
Admin
February 8, 2017
Kildare
Not now Andy the north west 200 is on Saturday so heading up to that then head down early on Sunday for the show.

Only realized on Sunday that the two was on same weekend so I'll be putting up a lot of miles on the bike and the car over the weekend.

Grand job, must head up there one year myself!

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Van packed and ready to go for tomorrow.
My daughter"s first car show. Won't be long before she's giving out that she's "seen all them cars before daddy"
See ye there!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
You're right Tony, the convoy was great. We had 30 VWs meet at B&Q Limerick before the show. Fair play to coxy for leading the convoy and Mossey Conlon for stopping traffic at the Tipperary rd roundabout to let the convoy through intact .

it was a great sight to behold and good fun to drive in. That's two years in a row, it might be an annual thing from now on!!

Reactions: AndyB

kerrybug

Club Member
Club Member
January 24, 2019
Ireland
No Title

First show out with this, Good to meet Mr Beetle himself Coxy and old friends John & Sally Filby. Roll on the next event.

Attachments

• photo27034.jpg
    photo27034.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Coxy, Joe and Rez

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Great to put a face to the name Stephen after all these months. Your Beetle looks fantastic. I love the new number plates. They're only a small change but they make a huge difference. It was great to catch up with John, Sally and Florence too. Great characters with beautiful Beetles.

Reactions: kerrybug

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'll upload more when I get home tonight but these were ones I took with my phone. The convoy was the business. It was only when we pulled up along the road outside B&Q to make sure we had everyone in line that we could see the length of the convoy. It must have looked impressive to see so many VeeDubs cruising along the motorway.

IMG_4422 - Copy.JPGIMG_4421 - Copy.JPG