Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Kilkenny meet

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Good stuff. I'm mid way through some work on my bus. Tuesday is just the push I need to get it finished.

So.......
Tuesday 12th April is our next meet!

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
bump_zpsca951348.jpg

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
6 good 'ol boys turning up for tonight's meet. We even had a silver Passat mini meet between them!! Both of the Passat boys promised to have their bays back on the road before late May.
Paul who has just finished a resto on his 70's drag bug came down from Kildare in his daily Golf while Ed got (one of) his T25's up from Waterford.

It was great to have daylight for these. We should get a few more in daylight over the summer.

Last edited:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
There's a few including "well boy" and "Wackier wacker".
I'll include you in pm's before the next one.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
be great to have a few more at the KK meets! Very handy to get to from Waterford with the motorway now :)

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
All details in the first post on page 1.

Great to have you joining us!

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
3 Beetles,
2 Bays,
2 T25's
1 Caddy :D

The rain even held off until we were leaving!

These Kilkenny meets seem to be growing each month. Hopefully we will get a few more new faces next month just like "Drifterex" tonight who made the trip up from Waterford in his recently finished red 1303