Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Karmann beetle

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Give Tom a shout first - he's a vw guy & an eircooled member. Also he'll know what he's dealing with & what to expect.

I normally don't like knocking a business on a public forum unless it's deserved, in this case it is - Avoid these frickin idiots.
Friend of mine had a nightmare getting engine work done by them. Very expensive & lengthy lesson in realising they know nothing about VWs, or how to keep the customer informed.
Bob Heaton in Cork says that he'll give a rough idea of price over the phone in his ads. Why not give him a bell and point him to this thread and see what he says about it.

www.classicmotorscork.com

I've no direct experience of dealing with him but I've heard one good report.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
looks a bit crusty under the battery. Ask for a shot with the better out, and of the channels, rear luggage area, front bulkhead, inner front and rear quarters, framehead, inner rear corners with the rear seat out, insides of bumpers brakcets, floor of spare wheel well with wheel out. Make them work for their money...