Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart Cars & Coffee 2023

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
WE'RE BACK!!

Well folks, it's that time of year again! Time to blow the dust off your old air-cooled VW and get along to The Cottage in Loughmore once again for a relaxed day full of your favourite cars, fuelled by your favourite beverage!
This year, Jumpstart will take a turn for the chilled side of things with more of a "Cars & Coffee" style gathering. The bells and whistles have been streamlined to leave a simple format: just you, your car, your mates and coffee! What more do you need!

As usual, DJ Kev ( @Rez ) will be providing the mood music at The Cottage in Loughmore and you'll fill the streets with your VWs while you catch up with old mates and make a few new ones while you're at it!

So that's it, it's really that simple: The Cottage, Loughmore, Co. Tipp. Saturday July 22nd, 11AM. You, your VW and your mates.
Oh, there will be a special, custom made dash plaque for the first 100 cars. That's it though, they're strictly limited to 100 so make sure you be there early to get yours!

Attachments

• Jumpstart23-1640px-wide.jpg
    Jumpstart23-1640px-wide.jpg
    681.8 KB · Views: 15

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Just a week to go everyone!! This is your reminder! All air-cooled cars welcome and of course, if your car is water-cooled but your heart is air-cooled we'd love to see you too!

put E41FK30 into your sat-nav and aim to be there for 11AM. There's a free dash plaque for the first 100 vehicles only! Get in early to avoid disappointment!

Reactions: GhiaBear

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
just a small sample of the day, I spent way more time talking rubbish with folks than taking pictures!!

Kev really set the tone with his DJ skills, the Cottage kept everyone fed and watered with the finest of locally produced food and Coxy made sure we all had a complimentary dash plaque for making the effort to come out. CM signs provided a window sticker for the day too.

And all for free (except the food, obviously!)

Well done all who came out, well done to Coxy for organising everything and well done Kev for the tunes.

3XxkEJn.jpg

Y0dcSwQ.jpg

gTqrgTl.jpg

U0Hr0g4.jpg

ALp1vWZ.jpg

6IxuLwU.jpg

3zQK4Hc.jpg

USHulV9.jpg

1dg6P5P.jpg

KFm9X0V.jpg

4eiZzBT.jpg

X30XhmF.jpg

Rb2Qq22.jpg

KrzpOBy.jpg

Last edited:

jim1500

June 1, 2007
Great pics Trev, cheers. Yip is looking well 😎 Its great to see the green oval KIK is still doing the shows, I remember it at drumcar in 2001/2 but I think it’s been painted since. The kids bus us fantastic 😍

Reactions: trev and Coxy

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Jumpstart 2023 was great. Saturday turned out to be a really warm day which meant everyone could chill out in front garden of the Cottage. I looked around and people were either eating lunch at the garden tables or drinking coffees & sitting on the wall just taking it all in. It was the most chilled Jumpstart EVER :cool:

Kev played a blinder by having the perfect mix of tunes to make sure the vibe was just right. The staff in The Cottage worked hard all day to make sure everyone was fed and watered, which isn't easy seeing as we had over 60 VWs in Loughmore. Mary and her team were simply amazing, even creating a special Jumpstart VW themed menu for the day!

Jumpstart wouldn't happen without a creative & hard working team behind it as well as corporate support so all hat tipping and applause need to go to Trev, Beag, Duts & Kev as well as CM Signs, Beetle.ie and of course, The Cottage in Loughmore. There will be a report going into Irish Vintage Scene and Retro Classics magazines so keep an eye out for you or your VeeDub in print!

Oh by the way, we have been discussing a few possible options for the next Jumpstart but more of that at a later date. Suffice to say, we think you're going to love it!!!!!!!

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
great line of eircooled maybe the next time t took heart when i saw i was at
least rep by my fellow orange bugs great work coxy

Reactions: Coxy