Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 8th 2007 :: Terenure Show

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Folks, This show is very big with a good turnout of air-cooled vehicles. Last year there were maybe 5 FIAT 500s, rakes of Citroens, and a few others. Air-cooled VWs of course were out in force - probably 20+ Beetles, 2 or 3 KGs, 3 vans, and some other stuff. There are also DeLoreans, American muscle cars, really vintage stuff from early last century, and any amount of Jags and Daimlers - I think there could have been close to 100 of them last year. There is parking for clubs, and free range parking available. I am hoping that they throw us in beside SVF as it would be shame to split the veedubs. If you are not a member of Eircooled you are more than welcome to join us, but unfortunately we are not very well organised banner wise yet, so just look out for a big purple van :) Getting in and out of this show is always easy - it is exceptionally well run. Give it a go folks and enjoy a nice day out. I'll make the tea from meh camper ;-)

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Tom and I are meeting in Kinegad village at 9am if anyone else is interested in a mini-convoy up to the show.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Betsy will shine on the Day :( :( :(

EPSN2110.jpg

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Yep! Got my dash finished today and Im going to get started on replacing the brake shoes on the back soon. Then i can give it a good wash and wax, a good clean out inside and we'll be ready to go! Im bringing a friend too. Andrea can't make it cause she'll be in London.

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
Ross can't go now - hurt his knee while getting his van ready for the show - will be having surgery on Monday I think - poor Ross :(

Looks like this will be a lads day out anyway - 8)

bad

June 23, 2007
Dublin
Hi,

I was at the show earlier and took tonnes of photos! :D
some lovely beetles and buses there. especially that splitty, very nice.

Some of the photo's are on my site, my camera battery went when I was uploading the photos. I'll put the rest up later.

8)

Here's the link to the gallery.

http://www.bad-sounds.com/index.php?module=PhotoGallery&gid=1

I have higher res photos of all of them so if you want any specific photos let me know and I'll link you to the big 'uns. ;)

Brian.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Im raging I missed this. Im at home now with my leg in bits. I really did a right job on my knee. The hospital postponed my surgery until god knows when and until then Im going to have to wait in pain unable to walk. Anyway Im glad it was a good show. No doubt Ill be at a few more shows this year anyway. Ive to get my brakes finished first though.