Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Juice bus

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Not mine...

2052547.jpg

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=603821

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
This is on sale a while now. He was a Martin Murray's show last summer and he had it up for sale (can't remember how much he wanted) He makes lovely smoothies :cooool:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I like that bus a lot. I'd love to see it at loads of shows still as a juice bus.........or beer bus :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure it will be turned back into a camper though.

J

johnny5

had a good look at it at the rip curl surf contest in castlefreke months back, looked like a good solid bus, and didnt looked too hacked up so a retro fit doesn't seem too out of the question. plus he was one busy man that day so might be a good business op

Last edited:

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
This is on sale a while now. He was a Martin Murray's show last summer and he had it up for sale (can't remember how much he wanted) He makes lovely smoothies :cooool:

he probably isn't included with the purchase.

Louie

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2008
Cork
I've seen it around Garretstown beach in Cork. Looks great, never tried the smoothies though!