Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Ho2021

Barnfind

Club Member
Club Member
August 5, 2014
Longford
The best pre 67 vw show on the planet, it over a year away so lots of time to start planning. Anyone going?

Attachments

• photo28448.jpg
    photo28448.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 1

JOHN LAHEEN

Club Member
Club Member
September 24, 2017
Ireland
HO21 will now be HO22 and Bad Camberg will now be in 2024 to keep the 2 year gap. Postponement predictable enough but might be able to get a ferry to Dunkirk from Rosslare by then, see site link above.

+++ due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we decided to postpone the show to June 2022 +++ all registrations remain vaild +++ new date is June, 24th - June 26th 2022 +++

Reactions: stump

JOHN LAHEEN

Club Member
Club Member
September 24, 2017
Ireland
Anybody going this time around?
Google HO22 VW and it will get you the website site ultrakafer.de.
I am participant 555.
My Plan is a follows. (nothing book yet).
Monday 20th Jun Catch the ferry to Cherbourg from Rosslare.
Tuesday 21st depart Cherbourg 15.00 and drive to Brussels to stay with friends that night. 6 hours. Could be long stint but less busy than the M1 U.K. route plus you are in the E.U.
Wednesday 22nd semi rest day or recover time in case I dont make Brussels.
Thursday 23rd Arrive early at BBT VW (google it) Antwerp to join the convoy ( it can be any car) to Hessich Oldendorf approx 5 hours.
Friday 24th enjoy the show
Saturday 25th enjoy the show.
Sunday 26th depart for home t.b.a.

Barnfind

Club Member
Club Member
August 5, 2014
Longford
Anybody going this time around?
Google HO22 VW and it will get you the website site ultrakafer.de.
I am participant 555.
My Plan is a follows. (nothing book yet).
Monday 20th Jun Catch the ferry to Cherbourg from Rosslare.
Tuesday 21st depart Cherbourg 15.00 and drive to Brussels to stay with friends that night. 6 hours. Could be long stint but less busy than the M1 U.K. route plus you are in the E.U.
Wednesday 22nd semi rest day or recover time in case I dont make Brussels.
Thursday 23rd Arrive early at BBT VW (google it) Antwerp to join the convoy ( it can be any car) to Hessich Oldendorf approx 5 hours.
Friday 24th enjoy the show
Saturday 25th enjoy the show.
Sunday 26th depart for home t.b.a.
Fair play John, great plan. I'm flying out on the Wednesday. Will have to arrange to meet up.