Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Hazet Assistents - Tool Trolleys

oldspeedvws

Club Member
Club Member
January 22, 2007
Carrigaline, Co Cork
www.oldspeedvws.com
Trying to establish how much interest there would be in Hazet Assistents. I have 3 in Holland and can get more. Was thinking about getting 8 or 10 and putting them on a pallet and ship over.

All of them will be between €150 and €175 each when arrived in Cork and most will be late '60s, '70s models but some more modern ones too. If there is enough interests I will start listing the ones I pickup and people can reserve them (no payment taken until they arrive into Ireland). These are 2 I have pictures of.

First one is 70s with nice patina, €150:

Second one is more modern and in great condition, lots of deviders, €165:

Above are pretty indicative of the condition I will be getting them in. I can also fully restore one if you want (PM me for price). In order for above prices to work I will need to have interest in 6 - 8 of them at least as shipping them individually will be very expensive.

oldspeedvws

Club Member
Club Member
January 22, 2007
Carrigaline, Co Cork
www.oldspeedvws.com
Update: been driving around Holland for past 2 days collecting Hazet Assistents I have found and purchased so far:
  • 2x modern ones with folding pillars
  • 4x older model
  • 1x bastard (non Hazet) model

Will keep my eyes open and bring them over when I have about 15 - 20 of them.

oldspeedvws

Club Member
Club Member
January 22, 2007
Carrigaline, Co Cork
www.oldspeedvws.com
First 9 Hazet Assistents are on their way to Ireland! Big thank you to kombi.noise / Pete for collecting them. Will be taking individual pictures and price them up soon. Pete obviously has first pick and after that we go through the order as per the responses I got on this thread and the messages I got in my Inbox. Will start collecting more of them in The Netherlands in the new year.

foto2_zpse6b77018.jpg