Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Having a clearout -beetle/ghia parts

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Few more bits to add and a pic of the floor pan ,I said in a previous post it was a 70 pan is a 60's pan my bad !

floor pan.JPG

I also have a complete set of Audi A4 full leather seats front and rear ,also fully electric -pic is'nt great these have no tears or marks a good clean and job oxo ,I had been hoping to put these in my ghia but there too high -I paid over near 400 bucks for these so offers around the 300 mark -serious seats there I'll be sickened to see um go to be honest.
audi seat 1.JPG
Brand new Empi T shifter Lefty -75
T shifter.JPG

BLZEEDUB

March 1, 2007
tipperary
ill take the wheel 'with no boss'- 2nd one down with the 'holed spokes'. I pass through Limerick occasionall and and pick up/pay for it...

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Bump Open to offesr on whats left -
Audi Seats ,T-shifter ,floor pan,interior all 70's- couple sets .
Also have this bad boy brand new never used -Ideal for Fabricator ,sheet metal worker or serious steel guy -I use one most days in work when a Guilotine wont do the job -
product_ripsnorter.jpg
these retail around 600 bucks with blades @ around 100 a pop extra -400 for the saw and 3 blades 110v-this is a dry cutting saw, no sparks ,very quick cutting too, heres the link
http://www.equipmentcorps.com/ripsnorter.aspx

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Bump Open to offesr on whats left -
Audi Seats ,T-shifter ,floor pan,interior all 70's- couple sets .
Also have this bad boy brand new never used -Ideal for Fabricator ,sheet metal worker or serious steel guy -I use one most days in work when a Guilotine wont do the job -
View attachment 7076
these retail around 600 bucks with blades @ around 100 a pop extra -400 for the saw and 3 blades 110v-this is a dry cutting saw, no sparks ,very quick cutting too, heres the link
http://www.equipmentcorps.com/ripsnorter.aspx

bump on the seats ,shifter and saw -open to offers thems gotta go.