Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Get Insured with Eircooled's Insurance Partner - First Ireland

Figo Murphy

Club Member
Club Member
April 29, 2021
Ireland
Hi Trev, I just paid for membership through Paypal. I was asked by my insurance company to get a membership number to confirm I’d joined. Would appreciate if you could email it me when you get a chance.
Thank you. Looking forward to following a family tradition and taking my classic car out.

darraghn

Club Member
Club Member
April 30, 2021
Ireland
Hi Trev, I paid for membership through Paypal yesterday. I was asked by my insurance company to get a membership number to confirm I’d joined. Would appreciate if you could email it me when you get a chance. Many thanks.

Dezza1

Club Member
Club Member
May 28, 2021
Ireland
Hi Trev.
just joined up so I will be looking for membership ID for insurance company so if you can get that to me over the weekend would be great.
Thanks. Derek

Carlyt

Club Member
Club Member
June 23, 2021
Ireland
Hi, I sent through payment via PayPal, can you let me know the membership ID please, need it to get out on the road

PAUL REINHARDT

Club Member
Club Member
December 22, 2021
Ireland
Hi Trev, Paul Reinhardt here. New to the group and really looking forward to getting involved. I've just sent on the €25 via PayPal there. Can you let me know when you get it? Cheers

MyClassicCar

Club Member
Club Member
February 8, 2022
I want to join but don't have a PayPal account. I saw on the bottom of the application form I can pay using credit card online. Can you send the link for this as I couldn't find it on your website please?